BLOGGING AND UPLOADING HOUSE RULES
Afro World News’ House Rules:
What are the rules for commenting and uploading? We’ve established these House Rules for your safety and to keep the AFRO WORLD NEWS, INC website a healthy environment for discussion.
We love you posting comments and uploading creations. But please don’t post or uploand anything horrible, rude or illegal.
More specifically, please don’t post or upload anything that:
- Is inappropriate (abusive, offensive or disruptive)
- Is off topic (to the original content or the current conversation)
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- Puts children at risk
- Is illegal, or glamourises illegal activity
- Is defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Is in contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case)
- Infringes anyone’s rights (including privacy rights)
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Is posted for your financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.)
- Isn’t in English (unless we’ve asked you to comment in another language)
- Contains spam (unless you’re commenting on a story about reconstituted meat)
- Contains links to content that can’t be seen easily, or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.)
- Breaks our House Rules and referendum rules
- Or doesn’t comply with the rest of our AFRO WORLD NEWS, INC use terms.
The AFRO WORLD NEWS, INC may refer serious matters to relevant external agencies (i.e. law enforcement) or may correspond with you further if necessary to meet a legal obligation or to fulfil our duty of care.
If your post has been removed or your account has been restricted and you do not agree that you have broken these rules,